Applications are open for the position of
Marketing Services Coordinator
- Shall Implement marketing and advertising campaigns based on analyzed sales forecasts; prepare marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars in their respective areas of responsibilities.
- Shall prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Shall keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements; inventorying stock; placing orders through the Marketing Coordinator.
- Shall establish sales data, market trends and new product information to communicate in the market.
- Shall conduct and establish competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases in collaboration with dealer network’s authorized personnel.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments in promoting the product in the area.
- Shall monitor assigned budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Shall conduct periodic, visit, spot check on assigned dealer networks as the need arises.
- Shall conduct Marketing trainings, marketing pocket events in cooperation with the dealer network’s sales personnel.
- Shall establish business partnership with different government agencies, companies, private and NGO cooperatives to create incremental sales for the company.
- Shall update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Shall perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Should be keen and meticulous to creation of concept and graphic designs including below-the-line efforts and events executions.
- Must be a people-person and can easily adjust to different personalities within and outside the company.
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft office, Adobe Photoshop and other software / form of concept and design execution).
- Must be a College Graduate, Major in Marketing, Management or any business course.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in a Corporate Setting, Sales and Marketing / Ad and Promo orientation, Advertising Agency or any related field preferably from the Motorcycle Industry.
- Must be willing to do field work